Highest accuracy and best usability.
The best solid indicator stand out there.
- Heavy steel base - 10 pound base for max stability.
- Incredibly accurate fine adjustment - 2.5 inch diameter knurled knob for max sensitivity.
- Novel bearing concept - Ensures a stable and defined position. Forever.
- Solid rod setup - 20 mm hardened and ground tool steel rods.
- Rigid clamping mechanism - Quickly adjustable, high stiffness.
- Sharp curved edge - Hardened and lapped tool steel for precise squareness measurements.
- Lapped brass feet - Highest accuracy, smooth gliding, and self-healing.
- Flexible setup - Various threads for a number of mounting options.
- Usable with every indicator - 6 mm, 8 mm, 3/8", and dovetail mount.
- base with fine-adjustment
- rods and clamping mechanism
- lapped curved edge for squareness measurements